We provide expert virtual medical assistant services to doctors, chiropractors, or dentists who are seeking to grow their business without slashing their pockets.
Our virtual medical assistants are well-trained, professionals, and ethical in their field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Call patients on a daily basis to inform them about their appointment schedule.
- Reschedule patients depending on the Doctor’s schedule and patients' preferred schedule.
- Connect patients over to the office for emergency cases.
Make a profile for the new patients.
- Take the message on behalf of the office staff and sent the request through WhatsApp (Request: prescription, refill request, etc.)
Check the medical records of the patients.
- Check the clinical notes of the patients for the recommendations of the Doctors.
- Check the prescription of the patient’s intake of the medicine and its dosage.
- Check if the prescription has been sent successfully to the pharmacy.
- Make a referral on behalf of the Doctor.
- Check the medical history of the patient.
- Check the documents of the patient if the medical staff or paralegal needs to verify information.
- Book a cab to the office location a day before the patient’s scheduled appointment.
- Fax over a document to a facility. (Hospital, Law Firm, Radiology)
Read the medical diagnosis/ result if the medical staff or paralegal needs to know the medical condition of the patient.
- Discuss the kind of procedure that the patient needs to undertake (Kind of injection, Exams, Surgery).
- Upload documents to the system.
- Send an email to the law firm for the update of the patient’s appointment.
- Call adjusters or law firms if there is information that needs to be verified.
- Verify to the paralegal the list of procedures that the patient underwent and the doctor’s recommendation.
- Call the patients to fill in the missing information on their profile.
- Call patients to confirm their appointment, reschedule or cancel.
Verify the information.
- Request for the patient’s authorization for medication/procedure.
Check the patient’s allowable visits from their insurance.
- Check the patient’s unpaid bill.
- Check the booked appointments for possible correction.
- Check and call all NO SHOW patients on a daily and weekly basis for a possible reschedule of their appointments.
- Make a narrative report for the patient.
- Check the number of patients on a daily basis to make sure we do not exceed the daily target number of patients.
Email us :
Jan - 1-617-404-1665
Art - 1-617-404-1723